Bodywork is a powerful and effective way to relieve stress on every level
— body, mind, and spirit.
Hi, I’m Jessica! After 18 years as a Licensed Massage Therapist, working with clients of all walks of life, I have developed a way of working with people that gets REAL RESULTS. I’m no longer interested in offering one-time massages, because I want to help my clients get REAL, lasting results and HEAL from long-term patterns of dis-ease and chronic pain.
Start by booking your FREE Wellness Discovery Session with me.
I offer a variety of bodywork services in Bend, Oregon, and each session is tailored to your specific intentions and needs. I use only the highest quality oils and body products (cold-pressed oils and doTERRA Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade essential oils) on my clients because
I Believe You Deserve Only the Best!
Jessica Graham Robinson,
Ayurvedic Wellness Practitioner,
LMT#24567, NCBMTB #334203-00
I look at each person according to their individual constitution and circumstances and use a multi-leveled approach that is completely WHOLE-listic — addressing physical, spiritual, emotional, mental, sexual, environmental, relational, and intergenerational health. I believe that healing is always possible when approached holistically and I love empowering people with the tools to heal themselves and thrive!
Jessica is a modern-day medicine woman, combining her vast holistic studies with her passion for empowering humans with the tools they need to make real and lasting change inside + out. She is an Ayurvedic Wellness Practitioner and Holistic Health Coach and an amazing Bodyworker (LMT#24567) with specialties in Women’s Health and pelvic/lower back issues.
- B.A. in Theatre and Dance
- Diploma from South Carolina Institute of Massage Therapy
- Thai Massage School of Chiang Mai (Thai Massage + Foot Reflexology)
- Experienced Yoga Teacher (20+ years)
- Certified Nurturing the Mother® Pregnancy Massage Therapist (prenatal, labor, and postpartum)
- Certified Doula (labor assistant/coach)
- Earth Medicine/ Shamanic studies
- 13 Moon Mysteries
- Menstrual cycling
- Kundalini Reiki Master
- Certified Yoga Health Coach®
- Visionary Craniosacral Work® (Level 5)
- Ayurvedic Health Counselor (Yoga Veda Institute)
- Nervous System + PsychoSomatic Studies (Kimberly Ann Johnson)
- Marma Therapy and Pranic Healing Certification (California College of Ayurveda)
- Holistic Pelvic Care (Tami Lynn Kent)
- Ayurvedic Massage + Bliss Therapies (California College of Ayurveda)
- Ayurvedic/ Holistic Health Consultations
- Holistic Pelvic Care
- Ayurvedic Bodywork (Marma Therapy, Pranic Healing Shirodhara, Svedhana)
- Myofascial therapy
- Deep Tissue
- Swedish Massage
- Energy Work (Reiki, Pranic Healing, Marma Therapy)
- Thai Massage
- Foot Reflexology
- Pregnancy, Labor, and Postpartum Massage
- Trauma Healing
- Coming soon…Fertility Massage
What People Are Saying…
“Jessica has the most amazing hands you could ask for in a massage therapist. She puts her heart and soul into your healing. She can be strong and gentle all at the same time. Her knowledge of anatomy and body mechanics along with Thai massage and Yoga allow her to be creative in her treatment and get results! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a quality massage experience!”
– Sarah H.
“I had the most relaxing, calming, rejuvenating and wonderful massage Friday afternoon. Jessica from Sacred Space Healing Arts…I went in with every part of my body aching. I came out feeling no aches, stress-free, and relaxed. I would highly recommend her and this therapy. I am anxiously looking forward to my next time.”
– Cheryl V.
“Jessica is amazing! She is a very compassionate and kind person her massages reflect the same values!”
– Jonathan M.
Drop me a message below and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible…